Follow by Email

Monday

 
Strengths
My strengths throughout this project were keeping a diary every week updating details of everything I had completed and what was and was not a success. Due to this I was able to complete a direct evaluation of everything which was asked. I am very pleased that I managed to complete this work before the deadline which made things less stressful than usual. I am extremely happy with the overall outcome of the garment and I think it looks much more effective than I ever imagined it to. I am happy with the amount of written work I have produced and my illustrator skills have massively improved.
 Weaknesses
My weaknesses throughout this project were the embellishments and how long it took to finish the tabard. I didn’t get bored of the embellishing but I don’t think I quite realised how many hours it would take to complete before I started. The power new could be tricky at times when sewing as it is very stretchy and moves easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment