Monday

Iboo.

Changing The World One Sequin At A Time

We all know that clothes not diamonds are a girl’s best friend in the real world. They're the first thing we put on in the morning and the last thing we do at night, we touch, sparkle, swirl, take pictures , dress up, dress down, we have fun, we make memories, we remember memories, we always want more, we save for more, we buy more, we have new favourites, we clear out the old (and then wish we didn't when they come back in fashion) we feel like a million dollars in our newest dress and that's the whole point.
I have recently been exploring ASOS Marketplace and came across the sweetest little boutique. It’s called Iboo, some of the items are vintage but some are just vintage inspired. I really enjoyed looking at all of the garments on the website, the dresses and bloused are very pretty, some are very simplistic in their design but feature one section of heavy embellishment. When designing myself, I have found myself to always be very interested and inspired by embellishments.
I wanted to find out more about this delightful burst of fashion so decided to send an e-mail over ASOS Marketplace. In my email I asked questions. I soon received a reply from a lovely lady named Issy whom was most helpful to me and gave me lots of greatly appreciated advice which I will definitely take on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment