Thursday

Fashion Illustration


STINA PERSSON
Final Illustration: 
Drawing and Communication Spring/Summer 2010
I am mostly pleased with how this illustration turned out, i think I have really impressed myself, I love the style of the ink and the effect it has created, the size of the illustration helps to show it off, I think. This was so quick to draw, especially with ink as it takes no time at all to colour in.



LISELOTTE WATKINS
Final Illustration: 
Drawing and Communication Spring/Summer 2010
 This illustration however, took quite some time to complete, but I didn't mind after it turned out like this. I think this has definitely been one of my favourite projects to date, I already loved illustrating, but I had never came across these two amazing illustrators in the past so it was a great change to be able to explore different material.

No comments:

Post a Comment